‘The Seller’ refers to Bargain Blinds.
‘The Buyer’ refers to any legal entity purchasing from the seller.
Prices displayed on-line are able to be changed at the behest of the Seller at any time and without notice but are fixed to the buyer once an order is placed and paid for.
Special quotations requested and received remain valid for 14 days.
Completing a purchase on the website means that the buyer acknowledges that these terms and conditions have been read, understood and agreed. The buyer must provide all required information including name, email address, and payment details etc. to be able the seller to process the order.
The seller reserves the right to accept or reject any order or part thereof submitted by the buyer. If the seller rejects the buyers order, the buyer will be contacted and any money paid by the buyer in relation to the rejected portion of that order shall be refunded and the seller shall have no further liability to the buyer in relation to the rejected part of that order.
Except where specifically stated in relation to a particular product, the prices for the products are stated and are payable in New Zealand dollars (NZD). Any currency conversion will take place online at the rate applicable at the time of purchase.
The Seller will only accept orders from within New Zealand.
All prices and delivery charges are inclusive of New Zealand Goods and Services Tax.
Fabric specials are only available while stocks last.
Once the seller has confirmed acceptance of the buyer's order, the seller will endeavour to dispatch the buyer's order within 10 business days unless a different time frame is specified in relation to a particular product. If the seller is unable to dispatch the buyer's order within the time frame specified, the seller will endeavour to contact the buyer and advise the buyer of the change of delivery.
Any proposed delivery times offered by the seller are made in good faith but are estimates only and the seller shall not be bound by such estimates nor will the seller be liable for any loss, inconvenience or other damage caused by a delay in delivery.
Delivery is free for metro areas. However, if your blinds are oversized or shipping is a rural area, then the following costs will apply:
|Free samples||Largest blind is under 2.1m wide||Largest blind is over 2.1m wide|
Goods leaving the seller's premises are packed appropriately for delivery. Claims for damage or loss in transit must be lodged in the prescribed manner:
Prior to acknowledging delivery to the carrier, the buyer must ensure that the complete consignment has been received, as per the carrier's note.
Should there be a shortage of parcels or visible damage to outer packaging, the carrier's note must be endorsed accordingly and the buyer must contact Bargain Blinds within 24 hours with details of the issue.
The seller will not be responsible for any loss or damage to a shipment that has occurred after having been delivered in good order and in accordance with the buyer’s delivery instructions.
Modifications and improvements to the seller's products, prices and data are constantly being made.
Although the seller has endeavoured to ensure that product and pricing information provided is accurate, complete, and current, the seller does not provide any representations or warranties as to its accuracy or completeness, nor will the seller be liable for any inaccurate, incomplete, or out-of-date information provided.
Due to the customised nature of the seller’s products the seller cannot provide a refund if the buyer changes their mind, are unhappy with their colour choice, or the measurements they supplied are incorrect.
Where the buyer believes that there is a discrepancy between the products ordered and what they have received, be it in quantity, size, colour or style etc. the buyer must notify the seller within 7 days of delivery and must provide the seller with a reasonable opportunity to investigate that claim.
If the buyer wishes to cancel their order once manufacturing of the blinds has commenced, the Seller will make a calculation as to their costs incurred to date, at their own discretion, and refund the remainder if any to the buyer, in order to cover manufacturing costs. If, however, the buyer cancels their order before manufacturing has commenced, the seller will provide a full refund.
The buyer is responsible for all measurements and is therefore liable for any costs should inaccurate measurements result in a blind that needs alteration or replacement.
The seller recommends the buyer request samples of all fabrics ordered as colour renditions on-screen can vary from the fabrics photographed. The seller will not be liable for a buyer’s dissatisfaction with a characteristic of a fabric ordered.
Fabric dye colours vary minimally between dye batches and so the seller will not be liable for colours not matching perfectly should a buyer order blinds at different times that come from different batches.
The seller will not disclose personal information to third parties without first obtaining the permission of the buyer.
The seller will only use personal information provided for the purpose of administration, manufacturing and supply of products ordered.
1. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The prize consists of a $100 Prezzy® card.
3. There are four of these to giveaway to four winners.
4. The competition is open from 22 November 2021 and closes on 19 December 2021.
5. The competition is open to New Zealand residents only.
6. Employees of Bargain Blinds and associated companies and their immediate families are ineligible to enter.
7. Entry requirements include the purchase and transaction of 1x product. You will only receive one entry if multiple purchases are made within the competition timeframe.
8. Free sample orders will not count towards a competition entry.
9. The winners will be selected by Bargain Blinds with all decisions being final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. The winners will be drawn every Monday (29th Nov, 6th Dec, 13th Dec and 20th Dec) and notified the following day by email.
11. Inability to contact the winner by close of business on Wednesday the same week (1st Dec, 8th Dec, 15th Dec and 22nd Dec) will result in the prize being forfeited and a further draw will be conducted to re-select a winner.
12. Bargain Blinds will not be held liable for any losses of prizes.
13. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be taken for cash.
14. Bargain Blinds reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or any part of this promotion should their ability to fulfil due obligations be limited or prohibited at any stage by any form of failure, technical or otherwise, or by any law.
15. Personal information collected about individuals as part of the promotion will be collected, stored and used in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Act 1993.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook.
Sign up to receive the latest trends in interior design, product innovations and energy savings.