Can't find the size you'd like?
Get it custom made instead.
About this product
Sizing and care
To care for your readymade curtains:
- Remove hooks, rings and trims before cleaning
- Either gently vacuum with appropriate attachment or cold hand wash
- Do not soak, bleach, rub, wring or tumble dry
- Do not use pegs or fold over clothesline
- For best results hang curtains by their hooks to dry in shade, coated sides not touching
- Warm iron on fabric side only
- Possible shrinkage up to 5%
- Do not dry clean the drapes
Here are some tips to get the right size for your readymades:
- For window drop, measure from your track or rod, (or where you plan to install one) to the floor. You’ll want to choose a length that just skims the floor.
- Ungathered width refers to the full width of the curtain—be sure you’ll have enough to gather it nicely on your track or rod.
- Track width refers to the width of the track or rod the curtains are made to fit—you don’t need to consider extra gathering here.
Exchanges & returns
If for any reason you are unhappy with any item, you can return it for a full refund within 14 days from receipt of your purchase. The item must be in its original condition, with all packaging in a re-saleable condition. Curtains must not have been gathered.